[RndTbl] Firewall/Router hall of fame?

Dan Keizer dan at keizer.ca
Thu Jan 9 20:32:25 CST 2014

The firmware made the machine --- there are other previous manufacturers
(buffalo/etc) where the likes of openwrt and ddwrt were ported to as well
and worked well.
The list pricing on this AC model is 300$US .. yikes... that's not what the
home hobby guy is looking for... I was able to pick up an AC dual-band gig
router for about $80 this past year -- but -- it does not (yet) support
openwrt firmware ... time will tell though :-)

Dan.