[RndTbl] OpenSSL again: update now

Trevor Cordes trevor at tecnopolis.ca
Tue Jun 10 13:41:01 CDT 2014

On 2014-06-09 Gilbert E. Detillieux wrote:
> On 06/06/2014 11:01 PM, Trevor Cordes wrote:
> > Don't forget to restart your httpd (and every other "d" that uses
> > OpenSSL) after updating!
>
> A useful command to see what daemons need restarting...
>
> lsof | fgrep libssl | fgrep -i del

Ooooh.  That's slick.  There was a bunch of daemons in there I had
forgotten about, oops.

For even easier output, I'd add to it thusly:

lsof | fgrep libssl | fgrep -i del | cut -f1,1 -d' ' | sort -u

My list was 2 pages long without the -u!  Astounding how much stuff
hauls in libssl:  gdbus?  gkrellm?  qalculate???!