[RndTbl] Low cost Colo in WInnipeg

Sean Walberg sean at ertw.com
Tue Mar 25 11:50:41 CDT 2014

I don't know anywhere where you'll get it that cheap. If you do, please let
me know.

Having had stuff at Les.net before I can't recommend putting anything
there. He finally got air conditioning but the dust there was insane. We
tie-wrapped furnace filters to the front of the rack to try and keep dust
out of our servers. The network reliability was also spotty.

Sean

Sean Walberg <sean at ertw.com>    http://ertw.com/