[RndTbl] cloud drives

Hartmut W Sager hwsager at marityme.net
Sat Sep 6 03:05:48 CDT 2014

Actually, Dropbox does offer unsynching.  Surprisingly, it's an option
(called "selective sync") in the advanced preferences of the desktop app
(Windows), rather than in the more logical place (for me, anyway) of
options in the Web/cloud interface.

So, maybe you can use Dropbox after all to offload your hard disk.

Hartmut W Sager - Tel +1-204-339-8331