[RndTbl] Replacement batteries for APC, CyberPower, etc.

Hartmut W Sager hwsager at marityme.net
Sun Jun 28 23:50:03 CDT 2015

Thank you to everyone - Kelly, Colin, Adam, Bill, Trevor, etc. - for your
very useful replies.  If I do go with non-APC batteries, I will likely go
with Battery Man as first choice (had a good talk with them on the phone)
or with Manitoba Battery as second choice.

But I also note Trevor's comments of how name-brand replacements
inexplicably seem to outlast the non-brand batteries.  That is exactly what
I've experienced in cell phone and cordless phone batteries.

Trevor, I'll write to you privately for a quote.

Hartmut W Sager - Tel +1-204-339-8331, +1-204-515-1701, +1-204-515-1700