[RndTbl] SSH to a role (not exactly)

Sean Walberg sean at ertw.com
Thu Mar 5 21:54:03 CST 2015

Could some of the more specific options in the authorized_keys file help?
On the second server you could use the command="privileged command" option
(man sshd, look for AUTHORIZED_KEYS FILE FORMAT). So you'd be setting up
passwordless ssh with a particular key, but that key would be running a
single command and then exiting.

Sean

Sean Walberg <sean at ertw.com>    http://ertw.com/