[RndTbl] PDF Font help

Wyatt Zacharias wyatt at magitech.ca
Mon Mar 9 13:09:42 CDT 2015

After consulting the manual of pdffonts, I can say that the font is not
being emedded, as shown by the output below, in the "emb" column.

[root at tslx99]/shared/pdf#> pdffonts QE1-473.pdf
name                                 type              emb sub uni object ID
------------------------------------ ----------------- --- --- --- ---------
Helvetica                            Type 1            no  no  no       2  0
Helvetica-Bold                       Type 1            no  no  no       3  0
Helvetica-Oblique                    Type 1            no  no  no       4  0

So, assuming Jasper can be made to embed a font in a generated pdf, how do
I get my hands on those three fonts? (Obviously they have to be purchased
that's not the issue)
Everywhere I look, including linotype.com, I cannot seem to find straight
"Helvetica". Is there no such thing as "Helvetica" and I should actually be
looking for something else?

--
Wyatt Zacharias