[RndTbl] Free Hadoop ebook

Trevor Cordes trevor at tecnopolis.ca
Thu Mar 12 02:16:41 CDT 2015

This showed up through an affiliate of O'Reilly MAPR and I thought it
might appeal to some club members.  It's a totally free 130pg
professionally done ebook. You have to register your name/email to get
the link (honor system).  It looks like it's an overview of the
technology for beginners who may want to learn more.  I doubt it's of
much use to those already experts using these technologies.

It's only free until the end of the week (and I'm not sure how O'Reilly
defines "end") so get it by Friday if you want it.

https://www.mapr.com/real-world-hadoop?imm_mid=0ce2ce&cmp=em-data-na-na-newsltr_20150311_control