[RndTbl] MUUG PayPal payments with two-factor

Trevor Cordes trevor at tecnopolis.ca
Fri Oct 16 13:59:21 CDT 2015

On 2015-10-16 Wyatt Zacharias wrote:
> Did the pre-login actually work for you? I found someone else
> suggesting that solution too, but it didn't work when I tried it.

I never tried it, I haven't ever turned on 2-factor.  I just read quite
a few sites saying it worked.  Maybe it used to.

I guess the best we can hope for is for pp to fix the bug.  I guess
they look at their % of users using 2-factor (probably almost 0) and
put it low on the priority list.  Still, quite lazy and unprofessional
on their part.