[RndTbl] cheaper ISP

Hartmut W Sager hwsager at marityme.net
Fri Sep 11 02:45:19 CDT 2015

It's amazing how often I encounter similar situations during consulting.
The problem is always the same:  Do your ISP research BEFORE you buy a
house (residential comment) or BEFORE you choose/rent your biz premises
(business comment), because once you're outside of primary Shaw and MTS
territory, you're screwed.

"Oh, but the price of the premises was so good .....".  Yeah well, if that
was more important to you than good Internet, then you'll have to live with
it now.

Choosing a proper Internet location (if needed) is just as integral as
choosing close schools, bus routes, grocery stores, etc.

Hartmut W Sager - Tel +1-204-339-8331, +1-204-515-1701, +1-204-515-1700,
+1-810-471-4600, +1-909-361-6005