[RndTbl] aggregating dsl lines

Colin Stanners cstanners at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 07:09:51 CDT 2015

At layers 2/3 you can do Multilink PPP or even something wierd and
questionably reliable like LACP over Ethernet-over-IP over the individual
connections, but given that it's only 500m and you control both ends the
best solution would likely be at
http://www.netsys-direct.com/Ethernet_Extenders_s/1814.htm , particularly
http://www.netsys-direct.com/product_p/nv-600ekit.htm