[RndTbl] aggregating dsl lines

Robert Keizer robert at keizer.ca
Tue Sep 29 07:44:25 CDT 2015

If you can put a box at both ends you can do compression between them with
an arbitrary size lookup table that is dynamic based on the traffic.

To get the single TCP connection going over both you'll need to go up the
stack - PPP or ipsec is what I would go with. You can't get away with a
simple carp system unfortunately.

Either way I don't see how you don't have ecmp or similar over the lower
link and run a tunnel with IP inside it.

Rob