[RndTbl] aggregating dsl lines

Theodore Baschak theodore at ciscodude.net
Tue Sep 29 11:28:26 CDT 2015

To get a single TCP connection/thread going over two or more equal bandwidth connections you just need equal cost routing to use all paths.
An actual router (not firewall, or nat gateway) with two equal cost routes will load balance packets over both connections as long as you're not firewalling. If you're trying to do this multi-connection extension at layer2 though instead of at layer3, you'll probably have a lot more hair-pulling fun, and less success.

Theo