[RndTbl] Serial to IP Gateway?

Wyatt Zacharias wyatt at magitech.ca
Mon Aug 15 11:22:08 CDT 2016

So currently at Bluecross we have a pool of modems connected to a cisco
2600. What happens is when a connection is received on the modem line, the
cisco router initiates an IP connection to an internal server and forwards
the data from the serial line to the server. We're looking to move that
Serial to IP functionality over to a Linux server so we can retire the EOL
routers. Does anyone know of a way to do this? Also if anyone has any good
resources for modem connectivity with linux they can forward me I'd
appreciate it.

--
Wyatt Zacharias