[RndTbl] DNS search/resolv.conf help!

Gilles Detillieux grdetil at scrc.umanitoba.ca
Tue Aug 16 17:57:02 CDT 2016

As Adam suggested, look at NetworkManager. For a static configuration,
it would probably be best to make sure it's disabled. While it's not
systemd-level invasive (cue sound of can of worms opening), it does tend
to get its mitts on things it would be best if it didn't. It may be the
thing for roaming clients, but not for servers that stay put on a fixed
IP address.

--
Gilles R. Detillieux              E-mail: <grdetil at scrc.umanitoba.ca>
Spinal Cord Research Centre       WWW:    http://www.scrc.umanitoba.ca/