[RndTbl] Unix Stickers, Pins, etc

Frank H alteahandle-muug at yahoo.ca
Fri Dec 16 12:58:26 CST 2016

Would you like to order some linux stickers or other merch?
I recently ordered some stickers from Stickers, T-shirts, Mugs on UNIX & Programming | unixstickers

|   |
Stickers, T-shirts, Mugs on UNIX & Programming | unixstickers
 The largest store for high quality and finely printed stickers, t-shirts, mugs, posters and pins on unix, linux,...  |   |

Keyboard stickers that I am using both for Super keys and to label distros on usb keys.

Some of my stickers are on back order so I've arranged free shipping on my next order.
Would you like to add to that order?
They don't have sku's I can see so send the URL and qty desired.
If interested, please do so by JAN 1 2017.
Happy Holidays,Frank