[RndTbl] Replacement for Adobe Flash Player

Wyatt Zacharias wyatt at magitech.ca
Thu Feb 4 14:04:06 CST 2016

Google Chrome has flash built in, so it updates automatically with Chrome's
updates, which are also automatic, so nothing to click for the user.
Switching browsers requires a lot of reeducation though, as well as
compatibility testing for anything that the clients might need.

If the flash objects you're dealing with aren't business oriented then I
would uninstall it and tell everyone to suck it up. Flash is clinging to
life only because people let it, the more people that deal with giving it
up, the quicker it's going to finally die.

--
Wyatt Zacharias