[RndTbl] RJ12 jack

Wyatt Zacharias wyatt at magitech.ca
Fri Feb 19 21:20:46 CST 2016

Digikey should have a connector that meets your needs, but you'll probably
have to take some measurements and then check the data sheet of the one you
plan to buy to make sure it'll match your holes properly. Make sure to go
to the Canadian site: digikey.ca. Shipping is flat rate $8, no other duty
of fees.

--
Wyatt Zacharias (mobile)