[RndTbl] RJ12 jack

Hartmut W Sager hwsager at marityme.net
Mon Feb 22 20:48:32 CST 2016

FYI (I'm not sure if this is a correction of your understanding):

RJ11 = 6P2C (6 pole, 2 contacts) - for 1 phone line
RJ12 = 6P6C - yes, but not for normal telephony re multiple phone lines
RJ14 = 6P4C - for 2 phone lines
RJ25 = 6P6C - for 3 phone lines

Hartmut W Sager - Tel +1-204-339-8331, +1-204-515-1701, +1-204-515-1700,
+1-810-471-4600, +1-909-361-6005