[RndTbl] RJ12 jack

Hartmut W Sager hwsager at marityme.net
Mon Feb 22 23:51:25 CST 2016

The better crimping tools, like my heavy-duty all-metal crimper, have 6
blades, whereas the several Radio Shack plastic tools I have all have 4
blades (but are otherwise remarkably good).

Your impatient customer is very unusual for Winnipeg, where customers will
typically go to great lengths and detriment to save a buck.

Hartmut W Sager - Tel +1-204-339-8331, +1-204-515-1701, +1-204-515-1700,
+1-810-471-4600, +1-909-361-6005