[RndTbl] just me? fido

Hartmut W Sager hwsager at marityme.net
Tue Jan 5 17:27:02 CST 2016

I'm a long-term user of Fido and their site, and I can confirm to you that
they have badly screwed up their recent site revamp.  Although I do get
past the login (with Firefox 43 on Win Vista), there are endless problems
once I'm inside.  I have complained a few times.  Things are also changing
there every few days, so they are working on it, but there is clearly a
major incompetence in the current programmers - not just the programming
itself, but even common sense - you currently can't edit your e-mail
address nor some parts of your physical address.

Similar but not identical problems have also been introduced in the recent
Rogers site revamp - probably the same programmers.

Another example of retarded programming - at least recently (I don't check
every day) - the date sort order in the "recent invoices" pulldown/selector
is/was by character form of month, i.e., Aug, Dec, Jul, Nov, Oct, Sep for
the last several months.

Hartmut W Sager - Tel +1-204-339-8331, +1-204-515-1701, +1-204-515-1700,
+1-810-471-4600, +1-909-361-6005