[RndTbl] server space

Hartmut W Sager hwsager at marityme.net
Tue Jan 26 21:33:33 CST 2016

Hi all, but especially Ian,

I am local, and a MUUG member since about 1988, and a small-time Winnipeg
schmuck who might be able to fill your need.  Phone me anytime (like right
now) - 24/7 is safe for phoning.  My official hosting offerings are shown
at (lowest price is $4 per month):

http://www.canadagarden.net/CanadaGarden_CWH-VPS-1_HostingPrices.HTML

And yes, I have ex-HostGator customers.  :)

My more general presence is at:

http://www.marityme.com/

Hartmut W Sager - Tel +1-204-339-8331, +1-204-515-1701, +1-204-515-1700