[RndTbl] ecc laptops!

Trevor Cordes trevor at tecnopolis.ca
Fri Mar 11 13:46:57 CST 2016

Now you can get ECC in a laptop, without spending tons (but still lots) of
money.  Lenovo's new P70 line has optional Xeon and ECC.

They claim to be the "First ever Intel Xeon power in a mobile" but of
course we know some smaller outfits have made Xeon/ECC laptops for years
now.  But, this probably is the first "name brand" Xeon/ECC laptop.

http://shop.lenovo.com/us/en/laptops/thinkpad/p-series/p70/

You have to look at the highest-end ones to get ECC.  Also, 4 RAM slots is
nice.

Note, I do sell Lenovo, but am posting this just as an FYI since I know a
lot of us discuss ECC on a regular basis.