[RndTbl] Survey

Eureka Project info at eurekaproject.ca
Thu Mar 31 16:53:28 CDT 2016

View this email in your browser (http://us4.campaign-archive1.com/?u=6483449b1bb79e945dd98e30f&id=c462156178&e=4296a082bd)
http://eurekaproject.ca/

**

Hello!

We’re hoping you’ll lend a hand to help startups as they work to validate their ideas. All it takes is a bit of your time to answer an email survey.

Only four are planned for each year.

The insight you provide is invaluable. Your participation is appreciated, but not required. If you would like to opt out, click here (mailto:suzanne at eurekaproject.ca?subject=Opt%20out%20of%20survey's) and type “out” into the body of the email.

Thank you for your continued support of our startup community.

Sincerely,

Jeff Ryzner
President, The Eureka Project

NOTE: If you are a startup interested in using this service next quarter, please contact lindsay at eurekaproject.ca (mailto:lindsay at eurekaproject.ca?subject=Surveys) .

SURVEY

LineHub Mobile Inc. is developing an exciting technology product and is inviting business owners and employees to take a short survey. All the information provided will be kept strictly confidential and used to enhance this new product offering.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/XH8CTLF

Thank-you for taking the time!

** The Eureka Project (http://www.eurekaproject.ca)
The Eureka Project
200-135 Innovation Drive
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3T6A8
Canada
Phone: 204.262.6400
Fax: 204.262.6407
Copyright © 2016 The Eureka Project, All rights reserved.
 You are on this list either because you have supported The Eureka Project and we want to keep you in the loop or you've signed up to receive our news after an event. If you wish to stop receiving these emails, please click unsubscribe. Thank you.
You can ** update your preferences (http://eurekaproject.us4.list-manage2.com/profile?u=6483449b1bb79e945dd98e30f&id=2596ca51ba&e=4296a082bd)