[RndTbl] MUUG Mailing Lists Migrated

Hartmut W Sager hwsager at marityme.net
Fri Nov 18 04:32:00 CST 2016

In my case, missing my filters (which merely apply a correct label, but
still keep the item in the Inbox) would not have caused me any big
problem.  But some people do much more aggressive filtering, relegating
unrecognized items to some label/folder to be looked at "eventually".

As for updating my contacts list to change all "@muug.mb.ca" to "@muug.ca",
that is mainly so that new posts to RoundTable, etc., go to the new
addresses.  Replies (to RoundTable, etc.) would of course go to the new
addresses anyway, if MUUG has adjusted the reply-to addresses.

Hartmut W Sager - Tel +1-204-339-8331