[RndTbl] procmail replacement?

Theodore Baschak theodore at ciscodude.net
Fri Nov 25 14:22:57 CST 2016

> On Nov 25, 2016, at 1:22 PM, Kevin McGregor <kevin.a.mcgregor at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I've read that procmail is somewhat deprecated. Is this true? Is anyone still using it regardless? What replacements are there that you recommend?
>
> Kevin

I'm using sieve for filtering mine where it does point at my MX.
Not b/c I was aware of a deprecation or anything like that, but purely because it was in the recipe for the mail server I run.

I actually had to go in and update my sieve rules when the list-id for roundtable list recently :-)

Theodore Baschak - AS395089 - Hextet Systems
https://ciscodude.net/ - https://hextet.systems/
http://mbix.ca/