[RndTbl] Linux Pro Mag has a neat DVD this month

Trevor Cordes trevor at tecnopolis.ca
Wed Nov 30 23:56:30 CST 2016

The November Linux Pro Mag, which I think should still be on the
newstands(??), has a neat DVD this month.  Instead of the usual lame
distro, they put on a digital searchable copy of every issue and article
since they started publishing (191 issues).  Not a bad deal for the price
of 1 magazine.

(As a subscriber I just got it last week, however they might be a month
ahead on the newstands, so if you want it, go grab it now!  Or order it on
their website, though I'm sure shipping is prohibitive.)