[RndTbl] muug.ca down?

Theodore Baschak theodore at ciscodude.net
Fri Sep 9 18:49:52 CDT 2016

Interestingly enough, due to physical proximity of my ASN's tiny edge
mikrotik cloudcore router, and the MUUG.ca server, I can see actual
difference in the power and temperature of my router, which results in 1k
lower fanspeed.
http://imgur.com/nVR5uWg

Theodore Baschak - AS395089 - Hextet Systems
https://ciscodude.net/ - https://hextet.systems/
http://mbix.ca/