[RndTbl] muug.ca debian mirror 403'ing

Theodore Baschak theodore at ciscodude.net
Fri Sep 23 10:05:39 CDT 2016

Looks like this happened again, it must be an upstream permissions error
thats being propagated thru the mirroring process.
I gather from a conversation with Adam that the mirroring hierarchy is
rather complex as well.

Theodore Baschak - AS395089 - Hextet Systems
https://ciscodude.net/ - https://hextet.systems/
http://mbix.ca/