[RndTbl] Help with Kubuntu setup

Trevor Cordes trevor at tecnopolis.ca
Wed Apr 5 16:53:26 CDT 2017

On 2017-04-05 Kunzler, Siegfried wrote:

> I am a new member again; I was a Member a long time ago and am
> wondering if someone would be able to help set up Kubuntu on my
> laptop. Many years ago (early 2000) I had Kubuntu running on my
> computer. But at one update I lost my printer setup and have not been
> able to get it working again. Also all the password requests that pop
> up have caused some confusion.

Hi!  So you don't have Kubuntu running on your laptop at the moment?

As for the printer, did the printer you have work for your previously
under Kubuntu?  If so, then it should be possible to get it working.
What is the printer model?  If it's an inkjet, I understand your pain,
as getting them to work in Linux is often tricky.