[RndTbl] Laptops

Kevin McGregor kevin.a.mcgregor at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 15:15:42 CDT 2017

Thanks for all the input.

I'm sorta leaning towards Dell at the moment (though it could change in an
instant).

Now I'm aiming at
15" FHD screen, 8 GB+ RAM, 256 GB+ SSD, Intel quad-core (e.g. i5 or i7)

but I also want an IPS-or-equiv display and discrete (not just Intel HD)
graphics. Should I chat with Dell to see if they have such a beast? Their
site doesn't make it easy to find something purely based on specs.

Kevin