[RndTbl] enterprise antivirus that supports a Linux *manager*

Trevor Cordes trevor at tecnopolis.ca
Wed Feb 22 02:27:00 CST 2017

Followup to meeting discussion topic last night:

Does anyone know of (or better yet, use) an enterprise-grade (i.e. for
pay) (think Symantec Endpoint Protection - SEP) antivirus solution that
allows the manager/server component to run on Linux?  To be clear, many
AV's (like SEP) support Linux as a *client*, managed by the central
Windows-run manager.  I need one that supports Linux as the *server*
(with Windows clients).  Oh ya, and no cloud-anything, not interested!
Thanks!

(If not, why not?  Sounds like a good idea to me.)