[RndTbl] MUUG http down last 3 hours

Gilbert E. Detillieux gedetil at cs.umanitoba.ca
Thu Jan 26 17:08:12 CST 2017

I try an "apachectl graceful" on the server, and it has no effect.  I
try "apachectl restart" and it's OK for a few seconds, responding to
http requests, but after a while it gets jammed up again.  Not sure
what's going on, but I have to catch a bus soon...

Gilbert

--
Gilbert E. Detillieux		E-mail:	<gedetil at cs.umanitoba.ca>
Dept. of Computer Science	Web:	http://www.cs.umanitoba.ca/~gedetil/