[RndTbl] Les.net MUUG member discount slow in coming

Hartmut W Sager hwsager at marityme.net
Mon Mar 13 03:21:25 CDT 2017

Sorry Les, no offense intended, but 4.5 months since the first promise is a
bit long, and I did ask your staff about this a while back.  The facts:

1.  In the Nov 2016 MUUG Newsletter, Les.net offered a 10% discount to MUUG
members.

2.  My inquiry about this at Les.net a few weeks later led to a pleasant
conversation with Sonja, who assured me that it would be implemented
"pretty soon", and that discounting would definitely be back-dated to 01
Nov 2016.

So, Les, will you kindly carry through with this?  It was at your own
discretion to offer this in the first place, without any pressure from
anywhere (I hope) - I am not your typical Winnipeger who is routinely
looking for a discount everywhere.

I hasten to add, I too appreciate what you do for MUUG.

Hartmut W Sager - Tel +1-204-339-8331