[RndTbl] WANTED! Hauppauge PVR-150/250/350

Trevor Cordes trevor at tecnopolis.ca
Wed Feb 7 03:26:34 CST 2018

Have an old Hauppauge PVR-150/250/350 (PCI card) you aren't using and want
to get rid of it easily?  I'll buy it!  I'll come pick it up.  I need it
soon, so email me privately if interested, leave me a text # too if you
can.  Also let me know a price if you can.

I figure someone in the club must have dabbled in MythTV or similar years
back and doesn't anymore.

Note, must be one of the models above, as none of the others will suit my
application.  Well, unless you have an HDMI->component + HD-PVR combo
laying around.

Thanks!