[RndTbl] FYI: office closing - equipment for sale

Adam Thompson athompso at athompso.net
Thu Jun 21 16:57:04 CDT 2018

Hi, all:

I got this from an old employer - they're downsizing their office and
getting rid of some equipment.

If you're interested in making a serious offer for any of it, email Cary
Mahussier <cmahussier at doncarsys.com>.

Yes, I know some of them are old, but apparently all still in good
working order.  Sales are presumably AS-IS unless you make other
arrangements with Cary.

-Adam Thompson

-------- Original Message [edited for clarity & compactness] --------

Here are the specs .  Everything is ready to go now as we are moving
next week.

Here is a link to the DP2330 copier.
ftp://ftp.panasonic.com/printer/om/dp-2330-fax&net_en_om.pdf
We do not have any of the side attachments.  I purchased another 1 year
service agreement in May 2018.

I have also included a picture of the desks we have for sale.  [Qty
unknown, sorry --Adam]

[Picture of 4-post Dell(?) rack also for sale included, appears to be in
good condition. --Adam]

Two newer servers [identical, I think  --Adam]:

    Supermicro 2022G-URF chassis (includes Supermicro H8DGU-F
motherboard)
    2x Opteron 6376 16c 2.4GHz
    8x 1TB WD RE4 7200rpm SATA HDDs
    3Ware 9750-8i RAID controller
    64G 1600MHz ECC DDR3 memory [might be 32GB? not sure --Adam]

Here are the specs for the Older Dell Servers

Dell PowerEdge 2950
BIOS Revision 2.3.1
One 2.50 GHz Quad-core Processor, Bus Speed: 1333 MHz, L2 Cache: 2x6 MB
System Memory Size: 4.0 GB, System Memory Speed: 667 MHz
PowerEdge Expandable RAID Controller
1x300GB, 1x1TB Drives

Dell PowerEdge R210
BIOS Revision 1.0.4
One 2.66 GHz Quad-core Processor, Bus Speed: 4.80 GT/s, L2/L3 Cache:
1MB/8MB
System Memory Size: 4.0 GB, System Memory Speed: 1333 MHz
Dell Inc. PERC S100 RAID Controller
2x500GB Drives

Dell PowerEdge R515
BIOS Revision 1.0.1
One 1.70 GHz Six-core Processor, L2/L3 Cache: 3MB/6MB
Bus Speed: 2600 MHz
System Memory Size: 8.0 GB, System Memory Speed: 1333 MHz, Voltage: 1.5V
PowerEdge Expandable Raid Controller
3x1TB Drives

Dell PowerEdge 2850
BIOS Revision A04
One 3.0 GHz processor, Processor Bus: 800 MHz, L2 cache: 2MB
PowerEdge Expandable Raid Controller
3x75GB Drives

Dell PowerEdge SC1425
BIOS Revision A03
One 3.0 GHz processor, Processor Bus: 800 MHz, L2 cache: 2MB
2x147GB