[RndTbl] First AWS user group meeting - December 17, 6PM, St. Boniface Library

Mark Campbell nitrodist at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 09:55:08 CST 2018

Hey MUUG users, long time admirer here. Myself and Mike Himbeault from the
City of Winnipeg are creating a AWS user group after some discussions after
The Long Con and our first free(!), free pizza(!) event is *December 17th *
at* 6PM *at the *St. Boniface Library*.

You can register, see the talk details, and see the schedule at the
eventbrite :
https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/winnipeg-aws-user-group-december-meetup-tickets-52550487924

We're doing two talks: S3 + CloudFront for static web content and exploring
Elastic Beanstalk. Afterwards we're heading to a nearby pub for further
discussion. Should be a fun time!

There's going to be some veteran AWS users there who love to talk shop and
did .I mention that there will be free pizza? I hope to see a few of you
out there!

-Mark Campbell