[RndTbl] Certification guidance

Chrinkus seeschickrun at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 22:35:48 CDT 2019

Thanks, Adam! A little confirmation goes a long way when I'm trying to
learn new things. I have a good job already, I'm set for the next 20
years if I like. But its not in tech so I dream these dreams.

I realize a cert is not the silver bullet I need to swap careers but its
a nice goal to shoot towards. The more I read about what I'd need to
know for LPIC 1, the more excited I get.

Looking forward to discussing this more as I progress. Thanks again!