[RndTbl] KVM error, now need help with directory access

Frank H alteahandle-muug at yahoo.ca
Sun Apr 28 09:54:23 CDT 2019

 Thanks Adam!It is working now. I am now aware.

    On Sunday, April 28, 2019, 9:36:10 a.m. CDT, Adam Thompson <athompso at athompso.net> wrote:

 You'll have to log out completely to make group membership changes active. Looks fine to no otherwise.
-Adam

On April 28, 2019 9:23:21 a.m. CDT, Frank H <alteahandle-muug at yahoo.ca> wrote:
 So I enabled VT in the bios
I added this group to etc/groupkvm:x:128:frank

ls shows: crw-rwx--- 1 root kvm 10, 232 Apr 28 08:58 /dev/kvm

but Android Studio complains that access is denied with "Grant current user access to /dev/kvm"