[RndTbl] MUUG meeting presentation notes

Gilbert E. Detillieux gedetil at cs.umanitoba.ca
Wed Dec 11 10:27:26 CST 2019

Howdy folks!

Thanks to all of you who came to my presentation last night, reflecting
on 50 years of UNIX.  Thanks also for the feedback I received.  I
enjoyed presenting on this topic, and I'm glad that it was enjoyed by
many of you.

I've updated the MUUG web site's meetings page to include links to my
(updated) presentation notes, as well as some links to a bit of early
UNIX trivia...

https://muug.ca/meetings/19-20.html#dec

For those of you who missed the talk, I hope the slides will at least
give you a bit of a taste for the presentation.  Wyatt did record it, so
it may pop up on our YouTube channel at a future date.

Enjoy the holidays, and hope to see you in January!

Gilbert

--
Manitoba UNIX User Group	E-mail: <gedetil at muug.ca>
c/o Gilbert E. Detillieux	Web:	http://muug.ca/