[RndTbl] MUUG meeting presentation notes

Wyatt Zacharias wyatt at magitech.ca
Mon Dec 16 10:00:31 CST 2019

For those who missed it, video is up on our youtube channel here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scipFNSckQU

Also for anyone opposed to supporting the Google Borg, or if you want an
offline copy, our videos all eventually show up as downloadable MP4s here:
https://muug.ca/meetings/video/ as well.

--
Wyatt Zacharias