[RndTbl] Co-location costs

Daulton daulton at tetmail.ca
Thu Feb 14 17:20:40 CST 2019

Hi guys,

I wanted to contribute some information, I have researched others for
colocation but here are the top contenders so far. I am waiting for
quotes for more, so if I find more good options I will send them.

Notably for local companies, Fiber Fortress and Bell MTS did not even
bother to respond. Manitoba Hydro Telecom appears to only sell 1/3
cabinets as their lowest size available.

---

Company: Amanah
Location(s): Toronto at 151 Front Street and 1 Yonge Street

Single 1U 1.88″(H) x 24″(W) x 42″(D) 1 Amp 110V 100Mbps / 1Gbps 8 IPs
(/29) -5Usable $99 Monthly & $99 Setup on a 12 Month term.

They also have a free vlan for you as well, and have fiber between the
data centers and a cross connections.

---

Company: Nuday
Location(s): 231 Amber St. Markham, ON

Features: 1U Space, 2AMP / 120v UPS / Generator Power, 1000 Mbps Up/Down
Port, 5 Static Public IP ( /29 ), 3000 GB Data Transfer / Month, $59 / Month

---

Company: Les Net
Location(s):  Winnipeg

Costs: 1U space $30 / month, /29 IP addresses $20 / month, 6 power
outlets $30 / month, 100M internet connection $175 / month, Power usage
$135/KW

Power usage wise it would cost $62 / month for something like a Dell R710.

---

Thanks,
Daulton