[RndTbl] Need help with website development (compensated work)

Kevin McGregor kevin.a.mcgregor at gmail.com
Sun May 12 17:39:21 CDT 2019

I've been in contact with someone from the Good Neighbours Active Living
Centre (www.gnalc.ca). They are in need of help with fixing and enhancing
their site. If anyone feels they can help out, let me know and I'll forward
your contact info to them. Here is the gist:

Good Neighbours Active Living Centre is a charitable organization that is
looking for help with creating interfaces to our current CRM online
software/website. This program is open source. Because I do not understand
the lingo with regard to building an interface, it might be best if someone
could meet with me to discuss. We also need some basic website design help.
If those interested could email me, then we can discuss cost and time
expectations.

The tools in use are CitySoft, HTML5, ColdFusion, Java, and MySQL.

Kevin