[RndTbl] Appropriate discussions for this list

Gilbert E. Detillieux gedetil at cs.umanitoba.ca
Tue Nov 12 10:11:34 CST 2019

way to continue discussions around appropriate topics for the
round-table sessions at our monthly meetings.  As such, please limit
your posts to technical topics that would be of general interest to
members of MUUG.

If you feel the need to post on topics related to politics or conspiracy
theories, please find a more appropriate forum for such discussions
elsewhere.

We do not currently moderate postings to this list, but might consider
doing so if things get out of hand.

Thanks,
Gilbert

--