[RndTbl] VA4WAN spare equipment giveaway this Wednesday

Colin Stanners cstanners at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 14:20:12 CST 2019

 Hi all, please forward to any other Manitoba IT / tech groups that may be
interested.

Our VA4WAN group (Winnipeg-wide amateur radio wi-fi / IP network) is doing
some big stock cleanups and we have excess gear that is being given away at
VE4WSC for anyone who wants it. This includes some routers / switches /
very basic wallmount racks / outdoor radios / outdoor antennas / satellite
dishes (without LNBs) / etc.

On Wednesday Nov 27th from 7-9PM, we'll have it open to the public, so if
you're interested please stop by at 2nd floor of 598 St Mary's Rd. If you
expect to come late please RSVP to CStanners at gmail.com .

Some of this equipment was donated to us with the terms that it can only be
used by amateur radio operators, so if you are not a ham but desire
equipment that we can't give to you, we'll help you try to find something
else.