[RndTbl] Linux for the disabled

Gilbert E. Detillieux gedetil at cs.umanitoba.ca
Thu Nov 28 09:02:54 CST 2019

Hi Frank.

I haven't looked into that at all, so I can't make any personal
recommendations.  However, a quick Google search on the topic showed a
few possibilities.  This article looks interesting and may be useful to
you...

https://www.linux.com/tutorials/weekend-project-take-tour-open-source-eye-tracking-software/

Hope you find something that works for you.

Gilbert

--
Manitoba UNIX User Group	E-mail: <gedetil at muug.ca>
c/o Gilbert E. Detillieux	Web:	http://muug.ca/