[RndTbl] Lineage OS anyone?

Troy Denton trdenton at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 10:19:39 CDT 2019

I opted not to install lineage/postmarket/cyanogen on my previous phone,
purely because some of the hardware facilities wouldn't work properly -  at
least that's what my research told me.  That was a Samsung S6, mind you.
Something to do with proprietary binary drivers for the camera and wifi
IIRC, could be remembering incorrectly tho.

I havn't looked into the Pixel2's compatibility, but I'm definitely
interested to see if it works out for you.

-Troy