[RndTbl] Lineage OS anyone?

Scott Toderash scott at 100percenthelpdesk.com
Thu Sep 26 08:23:24 CDT 2019

I think /e/ looks promising.

Good to hear that some others have had success with Lineage. The sticky
bit for me is that my phone is not on the official support list. I read
that I can probably make it work, but I am expecting some major feature
doesn't work, otherwise it would be listed.

/e/ sells refurbished phones preinstalled, which I think is a great
idea. Only shipping in Europe right now, and they were ~ €450

Buying a working phone is a good move. Mainly because I need to have a
spare before I try something like this anyway.