[RndTbl] Gmail spam filtering super-aggressive lately

Sean Cody sean at tinfoilhat.ca
Thu Apr 2 23:11:41 CDT 2020

Ultimately the signed messages get screwed up by the mailing list.

The headers make that pretty clear and spamassassin marks the message ‘X-Spam: Yes’ when further below you see another instance validate the original receipt.

I’m sure more lives are enriched by filing anything by me as spam than otherwise. 🤷‍♂️