[RndTbl] Looking for an AMD Phenom II CPU

Alberto Abrao alberto at abrao.net
Mon Apr 13 16:29:26 CDT 2020

Right now I wouldn't have a drop in replacement for this processor, but
I have a X58 (I think) ATX Intel Motherboard with an i7-870. It's
missing the heatsink+fan, so you would need one. Works fine otherwise.

It's free. Let me know if you're interested.

Alberto Abrao
204-202-1778
204-558-6886
www.abrao.net